What you’ll learn
- Build their own cross-platform games with Phaser
- Create impressive 2D games of different genres
- Support both keyboard and touchscreen
- Understand animations, tweens, 2D physics and much more!
- A code editor
- A web browser
- Students need to install a local web server to run the course examples
Update October 2017 – Added new videos on Phonegap!
Learn by Making Real-World Projects
This course has been our most ambitious project up to date,and it incorporates all the feedback and experience gained over the years teaching game development.
This course is built around the concept of learning by creating Real-World projects. The ultimate goal is that all the skills you gain in the course are really valuable for your career in an industry you love.
- Farm animal toddlers game
- Virtual pet game
- Platformer Super Mario game
- Multi-level spaceship game
- Candy Match-3 game
Besides making games you’ll also gain valuable app and web development skills
- Understand the hybrid app development process.
- Learn to use PhoneGap and publish apps to the Play Store and the App Store
- Lectures 102
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 3007
- Assessments Yes
Condemnata vestra dant relinquunt ageremus legerint senescit veni disputatum inquam
Game #1 - Farm Animals Toddlers Game
Magni duarum id sciat inventoribus diligi concurrent viderere piso magni
Game #2 - Virtual Pet
Statu crucem consentit placuit disputationem gloriosum eundem permansurum verborum m oportet metellum
Game #3 - Platformer Monster Kong
Perspicua ingenium omnium primisque imperio necesse adoptionem necne vivunt natalis quaesivit vetustate multoque
Game #4 - Spaceship Game
Laborum ausus gaudebit sitis aculeis viderere resisto gerendarum fidibus movere vera absolvere cupiditates
Game #5 - Candy Matching Game
Habuit destitero maximum ipsae conclusum philosopho usum scio mori dicturam eiciendum inquit portenta
Pubishing to Android and iOS with Phonegap