Quickly learn how to create the Blood Pit In-Game Mod. This course is tailored using Step-by-Step Game Recipes for Workshop attendees and Instructors. Learn how to build this RPG and methods as Progressive Web Applications or Single Page Web Applications.
Discover how to create RPG games using the Step-by-Step Game Recipe methods in this course. This is a “Mega” construction course; you learn 3 different online games deliveries using RPG game mechanics. When you’re finished, you will have a production pipeline to create as many different RPG games as your imagination can dream of!
You’ll also get bonus download examples, source code, abridged references on how to do every single thing in this course, so you can copy and paste these into your own game design and then modify those resources for your own purposes.
I would like to guide you in creating several modes of RPG game mechanics. We will use these game mechanics, mechanisms and the development methods discussed in Phaser III Game Prototypes. By the end of this tutorial, you should have a fully functional RPG game and two different delivery modes (single and multiplayer) game styles using your own gaming assets. There is a supporting website where you can download the bonus content included with your course purchase.
This extraordinarily comprehensive course will teach you how to:
- Use Phaser v3.16+
- Create different modes of RPG games.
- How to integrate other gaming mechanics into other game genres such as RPG!
- Use Phaser as a Progressive Web Application or Single Page Web Application for any device.
- Analyze current business demand for these game’s genres and where to deploy them.
- Automatically generate new quizzes and dating simulations.
- Instructor Guides and teaching resources available for workshops in this course’s special Teacher edition.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please join our email listing or participate in the forum for this course!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes